Makita DGA452Z LXT Lithium Ion Cordless Angle Grinder 18 volts (naked) complete with lock nut wrench, side handle and abrasive wheel. This model replaces BGA452Z.
The Makita DGA452 gives cordless convenience for grinding & cutting applications. With a small circumference motor housing with soft grip for enhanced comfort and control it is easy to use. Its electronic current limiter protects the motor from overload and there is a warning lamp which will turn on to warn of impending overload and also warns of low battery. Anti-restart function for safety means motor will not start if charged battery is inserted with switch on.
Will run on Makita BL1830 3.0Ah or BL1840 4.0Ah Batteries (not included).
- Makita built produces 50% faster grinding with an impressive 10,000 RPM
- More compact design at only 12-1/2″ long and weighs only 5.6 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- LXT Lithium-Ion provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- Built-in electronic control circuit with L.E.D. warning lights for overload protection
- Slide switch with lock-on
- Powerful angle grinder now free from the restriction of cables and power sockets
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders
- Easy-to-grip, small circumference motor housing
- Anti-restart function
- Electronic current limiter
- Lock nut wrench
- Side handle
- Abrasive wheel
No batteries, kitbox or charger included.