The timber construction all-rounder.
Whether you are cutting solid timber, doing joining work, cutting planks, square timber or boards, sawing tenons or cutting panel materials of all types – the robust 1900 watt HK 85 ideally combines performance with ease of use. Combined with unique accessories such as the adjustable groove cutter, the HK 85 is the reliable all-rounder for timber construction.
- High-torque 1900 W motor with power electronics ensures constant power when sawing
- Safe and easy handling thanks to the cutting depth adjustment with plunge function, pendulum hood remote control and guide wedge
- Angle adjustment with central clamping mechanism from 0 to 60 degrees
- Secure fixing to workpieces thanks to fastening clamp which can be conveniently attached to the groove in the cross cutting guide rail
- Using the conversion kit accessories, the portable circular saw can become a groove cutter
- In conjunction with the trimming rail, fast, accurate and mobile cross cuts
- Safe and perfectly straight sawing along the guide rail
Power consumption1 900 WIdle engine speed3 500 min⁻¹Saw blade diameter230.00 mmAngular range0 – 60 °Cutting depth 0°, 90°0 – 86 mmCutting depth at 45°/60°62/47 mmDust extraction connection dia.27/36 mmWeight6.80 kgDrive typeMains