Greater precision at maximum performance.
Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for. Furthermore, the StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment, while the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort. The interplay with the sophisticated positioning and extraction accessories makes the VECTURO an intelligent system solution for most demanding requirements on performance, comfort and precision.
- Saves time: The quick-change system with StarlockMax tool holder enables tools to be changed quickly without the need for additional equipment
- Carefully designed: Optional system accessories make it possible to create precisely guided plunge cuts and saw with minimal dust generation – even when working above head height
- Comfortable: Noise and vibration damping for optimum comfort while working. The anti-vibration system ensures that the housing and motor are completely isolated
- Fast: Brushless EC-TEC motor with variable speed control enables work to progress as quickly as possible
- Ideal in combination with the Li-HighPower battery pack: Weighing not even 600 grams, it is both 20% lighter and 50% more compact than a 5.2 Ah standard battery pack
- The OSC in a Systainer³ can also be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site. Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories, such as roll boards or the mobile workshop
- Systems get it done – compatible with battery packs from the BP 18 series
- Bare Unit