Modified slightly. Improved decisively.
Weighing just 2.4 kg and with a compact design, the EHL 65 electric planer is not only the lightest and lowest one-handed planer in its class, but also the most powerful. 4 mm planing and 23 mm rebate depth and excellent surface finish thanks to the unique spiral blade with pulling cut. With SoftGrip handle and cutting depth adjustment, single-button operation and non-slip ridges on the housing for a secure hold. This means that the planer can be guided effortlessly, whether it’s horizontally or vertically, with one or two hands, with the left hand or right hand. In short: It’s ergonomic. Fast. Precise. The one-handed planer for professionals.
- Only 2.4 kg, compact height, soft grip on handle and chip depth adjustment, additional grips for better support
- Quiet: The spiral blade reduces the noise level considerably
- Maximum 4 mm planing depth and 23 mm rebate depth for more speed and flexibility
- Variable chip depth adjustment and spiral blade for high surface quality in diverse application areas
- Efficient dust extraction at the left/right side no clean-up needed
- No interruptions – thanks to quick blade change with automatic adjustment the timely and complex task of adjusting the cutting diameter is dispensed with