Wall-to-wall floor sanding – healthier for you, cleaner for your customers.
Perfect substrate preparation guarantees perfect results and satisfied customers. With the RENOFIX RG 130 surface-restoration grinder, Festool offers a robust, reliable helper for removing tile and parquet adhesive residue. Thanks to the folding brush segment, you can remove old surfaces anywhere – even around edges. Hazardous dust is a thing of the past: In combination with the CTM 36 AC RENOFIX mobile dust extractor, the RENOFIX RG 130 surface-restoration grinder enables you to work without harming your health. And best of all: Your customers won’t just be amazed by their new flooring. Their flawless workplace will replace your business card.
- Robust, long-lasting surface-restoration grinder for removing stubborn tile and parquet adhesive residue
- Outstanding dust extraction in combination with the CTM 36 AC RENOFIX mobile dust extractor
- 1,600 W motor guarantees rapid material removal and working progress
- Wall-to-wall floor sanding thanks to a folding brush segment
- The additional handle and guide table enable comfortable handling
- The specialist for diamond tools
- The optimal solution for material removal during renovation and reconstruction
- For removing concrete, screed and coatings on tough subsurfaces
- For larger areas or selective applications on walls, ceilings and floors
- Always the suitable tool for every application and every material
Power consumption1 600 WIdle engine speed3 000 – 7 700 min⁻¹Tool dia.130.00 mmTool holderD25/M14Dust extraction connection dia.36 mmWeight3.80 kgDrive typeMains